Monday, September 5, 2011

Laborless Day

So what did you all do for Labor Day?  Me I am on the go ALL the time!  So a rainy labor day forced me to stay in and relax with the family! Here is some of what we did:
  • we watched Rapunzel (as my Micheal  and I laughed at how Mally quoted it line for line)
  • I gave Biscuit a hair cut (I shouldn't have done that)
  • I gave Micheal a hair cut (see pic with Mally below)
  • We vacummed out the couch (cause of the hair from the hair cuts) I should have taken a picture of the stuff we found 
  • I practiced drawing owls with Mally
  • Daddy practiced drawing Dragons with her
  • We practiced reading and spelling
  • Micheal and Mally watched Benji
  • I snuck away for a bubble bath
  • Micheal and Mally made brownies
  • We played a intense spy game Mally made up (I was agent Nikki)
  • Mally interviewed me (not sure for what yet but she took lots of notes)
  • I worked a little
  • Micheal ran to the store
  • Mally and I are watched Lady and the Tramp
  • Micheal grilled filets for dinner (got them on-sale at Star Market a few weeks ago)
  • Meant to cut coupons and write a blog post for Moneywise but that wasn't in the cards for today!
think we will wind down this exciting family day with a early bedtime for all!

Here is a pic of Micheal and Mally playing spy according to our spy expert Mally (aka Agent Rose) the rose in Micheal's (Agent Cobra's) mouth is a special communications device and the necklace was a power boost necklace (I need to put that on everyday about 3pm)
Hope you and yours have/had a great laborless Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment