Monday, August 8, 2011

Mally goes to Kindergarten

Mally started Kindergarten today!
Daddy walked her in while Mommy followed acting like the paparazzi! while Mommy followed in amazement that her precious baby girl was starting a new chapter in her life!

See when I look at her I remember when her and I met...
This one makes me smile!

I see 5 1/2 years of the best moments of my life...






So many more wonderful memories to be made!  Thank you God for my precious Mally!
Oh and watch out thank you Mrs. Ruffin!

Mally ADORES Mrs. Ruffin already!

She was pretty excited about her desk too!
Mally was ready for us to leave but I could tell by the death grip hug she gave me she was a little nervous too!

Here is the link to the YOU TUBE video we made of a interview we did with Mally about her first day of school!  ---->click here

No comments:

Post a Comment