Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's get it started....

As I sit down to finally start my first blog post Mally walks in the room so excited.... "Momma Momma look what I found in the bottom of the bag.... a coupon a coupon!!!" It reminded me of how I should have started a coupon blog 2 years ago when I started couponing (hindsight is always 20/20).  The coupon was for $.75/1 Sunsweet Prunes (Mally knows them as yummy giant gummies)

I am sure this blog will have some money saving tips, coupon deals and I am sure I will post some "freebie" stuff from time to time just because I love that and it is so much fun.  I will also keep you posted when I am teaching coupon classes and let you know how you can book one yourself. 

Most of all I will be bringing you up to date with the happenings of our family.  The funny things that happen to us or the bad things that are so bad you have to laugh to keep from crying.  My 5 year old daughter Mally gets quite the reponse on facebook with her wit and humor for the past 2 years.  So I will be posting both old and new stories or "Mallyisms" as they have come to be called by others.  I can fit more on a blog then a status update. 

I will end my first offical blog post with this quick story.... So we are in Costco (large discount warehouse store) and we were in a hurry.... Mally exclaims "Mommy I have to go potty" I replied "Mally you just went potty before we got here.... is it a #1 or a #2?" She says "Oh Momma it's a #1 and #6!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment